Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to Noelle in Africa!

For those of you who are first time visitors, I hope you enjoy this read!

My blog is the central place for me to tell stories, share moments of beauty, and give you, my readers, a glimpse into what it's like to live in Africa!

As they say in Uganda... Most Welcome!


I recently got a digital camera, so soon my blog will not only be filled with colorful stories but also photos too.

Feel free to browse through past entries. They hold 2 years of photos, adventures, revelations, and thoughts on this African life.

My blog is a place where all are welcome to come and read about what I do and what life is like in Africa. If you would like to receive more updates about the detailed ins and outs of the different works I am apart of, please send me an email. Emails are sent out every 4-8 weeks. They usually contain more about the work I am doing, then the adventures. I promise I will never Spam your in box!

If you want to get connected to the email list, simply write me at: noelle.gornik@gmail.com

Let me give you a small tour of my blog before you go.

At the top left, you can enter your email address. What this does is allow you to get my most recent posts directly to your inbox! This way, you never miss a post, and it comes straight to you!

Next to that email box is the “subscribe” button. This is the button to push to become a Partner for Transformation! Partners for transformation give monthly to my work in Africa. The money is directly withdrawn from your bank account each month, and you even receive a tax deduction. Partners for Transformation make the biggest impact! Please consider becoming one!

Under the “subscribe” button, you will see the “donate” button. The “donate” button is for one time tax deductible donations. Feel free to push it as often as you can!

To the left, under the email box, is my wish list. These are things which I need to take back with me to Africa, which will help me to live better in Africa. ALL items donated can be donated as “in kind”, which means you will get a tax deduction based on the cost of the item. My biggest need right now is a regular sized lap top.

If you have any questions, comments or thoughts, or if your organization or parish would like to sponsor me, don't hesitate to email me at noelle.gornik@gmail.com.

Thank you for being a part of my work in Africa!

Peace to all!

1 comment:

  1. GD WORK IN AFRICA. LONG TIME SINCE OUR MEETING!I MISS U!ANYWAY THANKS FOR YOUR COMPANY.PRAY FOR ME AS I PERTAKE MY FORMATION.GOOD DAY

    ReplyDelete