Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I do Work!

I finished it!  :)  15 page Sustainable Ahuriire Project proposal.  Phew.  I have no idea how I actually pulled off completing it because things have been crazy.  But it is done.  It is also very pretty.  I made sure it looked really nice and professional.  Even if they don't like the contense at least they can enjoy the look.

It's been a nice day off our regular schedule, though I had a lot of work to do.  I bought myself  "Focus on Africa" magazine by the BBC on my birthday.  It's great brain food.  I am off to read a few articles now.  I have to keep my brain alive and in touch.

I feel like I am in my senior year of college again.  These big projects were the sort of things I was handing in right and left.  It feels good to have completed something!! 

Paula (my house mate) and I are watching a movie tonight, just to chill.

"Sustainable Ahuriire"  A proposal for sustainable development to the Leadership of Yesu Ahuriire Community

No comments:

Post a Comment