Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy birthday to me... to you!

Yesterday was my birthday.  It wasn't fantastic for a very large number of semi complex reasons.  But we are properly celebrating me and 2 others tonight so it should be fun. 

But I DID get some time was a CAMERA!!  HOooray!  Some of these photos are from yesterday, some from the creativity evenings we've been having.  We have had a lot of teaching over the last 2 weeks and the evenings were meant to bring out all the different things the students were learning about in a creative way.  There are some other random photos too.  I've tried to post 3 times now.. so hopefully this one will work!

There will be several posts to ensure that at least some make it!  
Emma.. I love this photo.

Cucumbers and watermelon growing together.  This one is for Nico.
My house!  Good Shepard Round house

November 11th, daisies are growing outside my door.  This is for Jessica.
trust exercise a few weeks ago.

Creative dance!  They did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment