Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weeks of head spinning...


For the last few days I have found myself in a state of mental shut down.  I can’t think very well, nor do anything productive.  I’ve been sleeping, visiting people, and watching movies.  My brain and body is fried.

But it’s a good fried.  Though, I think I may have pushed a bit too hard.  If it takes me more than a day to recover from something, I probably over did it.  Yet it was a fascinating study of what I am capable of!  I totally out did myself I have to say.   There was some non noelleish strength involved for sure!

My goal is to write about each event which has taken place over the last 6 weeks.  I am sorry if the time line is a bit confused.  It has been so incredibly packed!

I believe I wrote about Christmas and New Years and a bit about New Dawn, though there is always more to say about that.  

So things to be covered over the next 5-10 blog posts…
-          Finish New Dawn and post photos
-          End of the DTS
-          Something about all the visitors we had
-          Retreats and the joys of moving
-          New opportunities and new phase of work

I hope to randomly put up whatever photos I managed to get from the various people who had cameras around the place!  I took some photos of life while coming home from Kampala in December, I’ll add a few of those. 

Hopefully it will give you some sort of an idea of what I’ve been doing and will be doing.  J

Happy Reading! 

We picked up some fish on the way home from Kampala


Jackfruit... watch out, they would knock you out if it falls on your hear!  They are heavy and HUGE (and yummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment