Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010





"Welcome to Torit"... a flower from Denis, being held by my dear friend David

View on the way up the mountain in Lowi


I took the photo... all of us went up in the same car!  It was a beautiful place.

Bro John Baptist in the ruins


ruins


People of Lowi (spelled wrong.. oh well)  They are beautiful people!

   
We showed the first movie ever to be shown in Lowi!!  Amazing stuff!
I also learned to carry water on my head, which is very painful.  Those photos will have to wait. They are taking a long time to load! 

We went back to Torit after our 3 days/ 2 nights in Lowi.  We had a day in Torit to do laundry and prep our things and then did a similar program that we did in Chukudum and Lowi... except that we had a large celebration of the feast of Corpus Cristi, which is a huge feast in the catholic church!

I will try to post some of those photos.. we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment