Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Photos: Chukudum and Isohe

Photos from Chukudum...



This was on my walk alone down the mountain in Chukudum. It was an incredible walk... I met a bunch of local people who spoke no english but were really cool. This sort of scene is very normal.

Look at what they are carrying on their heads!!! All their family laundry... they carry this all the way down a mountain path!!


Team Photo from Chukudum...


Our Fearless Leader... depending on how he wears his hat he is either Fr. Herald or Captain Herald! :)






I actually lost/ had my camera stole from me in Isohe... but Fr Herald actually lent/gave me a camera to use for the rest of my travels!! Thank you Father Herald!!


Noelle and Christina, our great cook!








The Mountains!!!! Sooooo beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment