Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Africa: A Sudden Surprise

I've been content with stability.  I'd embraced this way of life:  present, stable, American.

But then life became a snow globe of transition, over and over again, and it was time to see what this all meant.

When the snow flakes stopped falling it was clear that this is a new season.  Not just spring, not just warm, but a chance to do something new... or perhaps something very old.

I didn't expect to travel internationally this calendar year, but here I am headed back to Africa, yet again!  Through the generous donations of my monthly donors, I had enough money saved for a plane ticket.  So with some time on my hands and people to serve, I can't help but go back to visit my dearest of families in Uganda!

I'll be leaving May 19th from Chicago, and arriving back June 8th. 

If you've followed this blog, you know I'll write, add pictures, and tell you about this unexpected adventure.  I do have the money to do this, in a basic way... but could use a little more to help along the way. 



Please consider making a tax deductible donation towards my trip!  Click the donate button on the right! ->

No comments:

Post a Comment