Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Momentary interuption

Hello faithful readers...
I am sorry I have not updated about Christmas or New Years. Both were good and I will write about them at some point. I will try to do it this week. However, we are currently preparing for an incredibly massive conference for anywhere between 10,000 and 60,000 people. I've moved rooms, and have a lot of work to do! So forgive the lack of communication please!


Also I just wanted to thank everyone who has been responding to the recent fund raising request. Thank you all for your contributions! It helps a lot!

If you haven't, please consider becoming a Partner for Transformation by making a monthly donation. As I start off the new year, I am looking forward to doing community and Character development work with the help of my wonderful partners!

I am so grateful for all of you!

May this new year be filled with Joy for all of you!

Once again... more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment