Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tanzania...

Things are not working out in Nairobi.

Did I mention that I am going to Tanzania?  I can't remember if I wrote about this when it happened or not.

But I am going to Tanzania!  Either later this week or next monday... my friend Bahati from the west of Kenya is coming with me!  I am so excited to have a travel buddy, for the first time!  I might go to the West of Kenya and spend some time with her before we go to Tzed, or we will meet there. 

We'll be working with AIDS victims and children whos parents are in prison.  The work is already set up... I just need to tell them I am probably coming early.  This actually might be good because it means there will be less of a rush to get to Uganda in early September. 

I am really excited to go to Tanzania.  I'll be in Arusia, which is near Kilimanjaro.  Woot.  I hear it's a great country... add it to the list!

Bye Nairobi, I won't miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment