Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I LOVE Highspeed!!!

Kabale Lake, in the Mountains... through a car window

Lake side view, we had a soda and enjoyed the good view
Very BIG and cool flower
Evelyn and Me... One of my best friends at Yesu Ahuriire Community.  She is one of the housekeepers where I stayed, and an awesome person!
Sisters preparing flowers for the priestly ordination
Bishop John Baptist, Masaka Cathedral





Traditional Dancer at the Cathedral fund raising event

Me and my Goat!!!  (I was given it as a political stunt)

Culinary Class at St Agnes vocational school for orphans and needy children

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful pictures. I usually do not pay attention to people's hairdo but I cannot deny that your hair looks different. I guess the locals had to give you an african hairstyle. It fits you quite nicely.

    We pray for your my dear ... have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete