Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SOAS and rain bringer

I went this morning to the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS). Mark J took me there before a meeting he had in town. It was a very pleasant time. I learned a lot about their programs and talked with various people.

You know you are a nerd when... I was standing outside the book shop looking at the discounted books. They had course packs which weren't going to be used the following year for sale for only 2 pounds. However they weighed a lot more then that. I was so torn before "Human Rights in the Developing World" Or "Development; evidence and experience" I went for the ladder because it was lighter. Which was sad... because the Human rights one looked equally awesome. Is it really really nerdy to say I fully intend on reading the course pack??

It's been raining. Last week was an incredibly hot and beautiful week here. Not so much this week. Mark and I came out of the tube to POURING rain. We got the bus home. I think that I am a rain bringer.


This afternoon was talk prep with Mark, and getting my phone together. I am off now to write my talks! Please pray God inspires me! :)

Quote of the Day: "Ok, so all I have to do is find a UK to US converter. That way I can plug that into your US to Europe converter and actually charge my phone in Africa." - Mark Jordon

No comments:

Post a Comment