Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A quiet day

Tomorrow everything starts. We have training, the whole team (well almost) will be together. I am excited to see the team and how we will all interact. I am not really concerned about whether we will get along or not. I am just excited to see how we will compliment each other.

I took today to rest, write talks and pack. I am about 3/4 of the way done with my talks... and about the same way through my packing. I am finding the lack of stress a bit disarming, as I am use to having all of my motivation be based on a strict due date and approaching deadline. Now granted, talks and packing have those things. But it has a different tone about it.

Tonight will be dinner with the Brothers, then out with Bob Bell. :) Leah M comes in tonight, the only other woman on the trip and a good friend from Dublin.

I will try to post pictures of people soon, so you know who I am talking about.


Prayer Requests:
- Spiritual protection and strength as we all go into this adventure
- Unity and love among the team members
- Clarity of mind as we all prepare our talks
- For Mark Jordan as he prepares to lead the trip.
- For all of the team as we start our medications, there none of us experience side effects!

Pray I see a giraffe!

1 comment:

  1. Go Noelle! Thinking of how you are fulfilling part of a dream.

    ReplyDelete