Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Followers!!!

Dear 32 Followers of my blog, and those who recieve updates in your email,
    Hi!  As you have probably gathered recently, I am leaving Uganda in less than a week.  So, what is happening to Noelle in Africa!?! 

Don't worry.  We're not going anywhere.  I won't be posting much here, but occasionally will put up photos and updates on different topics.  So stay with me!

However, the real action has moved, and I would like to give you the chance to Follow my newest blogging adventure! 

It's called Glimpse; A Journey to see more.  Please give it a chance, I think you'll love it.  I just added the "Follow" button, so you know how easy it is to keep up with now!

So check it out, if you like what you see, click that follow button and stay with me!  (you can also subscribe to receive updates in your inbox!)

Please join me for an epic summer of learning about people all over the world!

Thank you for being faithful readers.  I hope that these new ventures don't let you down!  

http://glimpsethejourney.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment