Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Little Blessings

Donations are coming in, more than I expected. I am really experiencing people's love during this time. A lot of people have rallied, there have been 100 different ways people have helped me in the last week.

My roommate Clarissa, who is one of my best friends, gave me a gift today. She is an artist, and I asked her to decorate a journal for me. She did such an amazing job!! She didn't decorate the cover, but the pages with incredible illustrations! I am blessed beyond words.

I do not deserve the love and care of those around me. Yet God, in His infinite love, reaches down and shows me love through those around me.


Jesus, help me to love everyone I meet... no matter where I am.


I am praying I get to see a giraffe in Africa. I really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment