Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Do it for the kids...

While I was in the states, a little girl named Dorothy, whom I have known since she was a about 1 year old, entrusted me with something called "Flat Stanley".  This little man is part of a school project, where each of the students in the class send their Stanley to different parts of the world.  The goal is to reach all 7 continents, and I think they may have succeeded.

So, I am representing Africa.. here are some of his adventures so far!   This past week he traveled with me to visit the NET Team in Masaka.

On the Equator!  That's right, the equator is not very far from Kamapala, and we passed over it this week

Banana trees

Fresh Avocado, ready to eat!

On the bus

Beans!


Dishes with Frank (I love Frank's face!)

Cooking on charcoal

New friends:  Rina and Gloryia

Playing Guitar with Gerald

The view from home


Enjoying the view

Climbing a mango tree

The view from home is great, we can see Lake Victoria! 


No comments:

Post a Comment