Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Home again! Home again!

I'm home in Uganda!!  It is incredibly good to be back here.  I didn't expect to be as happy as I am, it's really great.

After a grueling 30 somehours, I made it back.  So, first things first.  Photos!  I finally have a camera, and have many requests for pictures.  A full update about my trip back will be up in a few days.

Jim... these are for you.  :)

notice that the light is illuminated!!  I took a hot shower today!!! :)

My roommate loves me so much, she bought me big bottles of water

Our living room.  We'll have couches, someday.

View from my balcony

moving back in...

My door to my balcony with view of my hill

House across the street (from my balcony)

View from dining room

Even in nice apartments, we sometimes still have to fetch water! Have to keep jarred cans around.
This is a view of my neighbor's balcony, one apartment down... those are beans and cassava drying and being sorted


I won't be taking pictures at my local market/ other places around for a little while.  I want to establish relationships with people before they see me taking pictures around the place. They need to not feel like I am exploiting them.  But I promise they will come eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment