Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When Volcanos blow up, and things come crashing down

My flight to Amsterdam was canceled. The airplane is sitting in Amsterdam.

Today has been insanity that I hope I never have to go through again.

But. What matters is that I am leaving Friday, at 7:30 pm. I will arrive in Nairobi at 7:30 on Saturday the 22nd of May. We will meet up with the half of the team that made it in Sudan, as they will already have started the first retreat.

In the mean time, I have decided not to waste this time.

I will be working at the Capuchin Soup kitchen in Detroit all day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday... helping with a training program there.

There is ALWAYS something to be done... if you look for it.


And I leave you with this quiet consolation.

"Where ever you are, Be ALL there. Live to the Hilt every situation you believe to be the Will of God."

I don't know if this is express "Will of God"... but I do know that I am here, in the states, and that I have a choice.

So I am going to believe that there is a reason, that in fact God does want me here. I am working in Detroit and not Sudan... and just trust for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment