Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Friday, August 17, 2012

An update worth reading...

As some of you know, I regularly send out nice email updates. 

Here is the most recent one.  This update is a little unique as it more specifically highlights the work of Cornerstone Veritas.  There are some profiles of interns, an breakdown of the last year and what we've done... and some news about a Noelle in Africa America visit! 

Check it out! 

If you don't receive these email updates in your inbox, and would like to, please shoot me an email at noelle.gornik@gmail.com.

In the email, there is also a link to my recent facebook photo album... but just in case you want to go there right now, check it out right here... "Your people shall be my people" 

This week was excellent!  Keep an eye out for a new post about what a productive week looks like for me in Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment