Subscribe Button

Keep Noelle in Africa!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, "Noelle in Africa". This blog is meant for several purposes. I hope that it will be a place of encouragement for you, somewhere that you can read about what is being done... work that you are now a part of! I see those who are around me, encouraging and supporting me, as my partners no matter where I am in the world.

I also want this blog to be somewhere that gives you a clear idea of what I am doing, and where I am. By knowing this I hope that you will know how best to pray for me, and also how any donations made are being used.

And finally, I hope to post thoughts and realities that come my way. I will post before I go and while I am away as inspirations for our journey.

May this space inspire you to live everyday as one dedicated to making the world a better place.

Happy Reading,
Noelle Gornik

No comments:

Post a Comment